What you need to perform this trick?1. Access to victim pc
2. Victim account must be logged in
3. And a brain
Change Computer Password without Access to Old oneAs I already mentioned that, you need to have access to the pc whose password you want to change. And remember that the victim’s account must be logged in so that you can perform this task. Okay, if you are ready then let’s do it right away.
1. First of all, go to start menu. The button that appears on left side of task-bar.
2. Now click on computer
3. Now right click on an empty area and then click on manage.
4. If you are unable to find manage button then go to desktop and right click on my computer and select
5. There you will see system tools. Under it, you will find local user and groups.
6. Double click on user
7. Now, a list will appear. From the list right click on the current user which you are logged into and want to change the password.
8. Click on set password.
9. A popup will appear with a warning, just click on proceed.
10. Now set-up new password for your computer and it’s done.