There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. These shortcut keys helps to ease our work. For professionals and home users, it works very helpfully. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts. Note that some of the below shortcuts may not work with all browsers. However its workable for chrome and Firefox as well
Internet Browser Shortcut Keys
- Press Alt + D to move the cursor into the address bar.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or - to increase and decrease the size of text. Ctrl + 0 will reset the text.
- Press the backspace key or press Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
- Press F5 to refresh or reload a web page.
- Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.
- Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the find box to search for text within the web page you are reading.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + T to open the most recent closed tab.
- Press Ctrl + R to refresh the page.
- Press F12 to open console.
- Press Ctrl + TAB to move to the next tab
- Press Ctrl + W to close the current tab of your browser.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + TAB to move back to the left tab.
- Press Ctrl + T to open a new tab
- Press Ctrl + H to open history
- Press Ctrl + j to open the download history
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE to delete all data.
- Press Ctrl + p to print the current page
- Press Ctrl + o to open a file
- Press ctrl + u to open the current page source code.
Above are the most used and useful internet shortcut keys. If you think, you know some more useful shortcuts then please comment below with your suggestion so that we can update our post. Thanks! share this with your friends and families.